On Thursday this week I’ve been given the opportunity to sit with a panel of experts (thank you!) at an American Advertising Federation of Des Moines luncheon. The topic is “Using Social Media for B2B Marketing” and we hope to help answer questions from the group about how they can utilize the latest web technologies in B2B environments.
Official details are available on the AAF of Des Moines website.
November Meeting: Using Social Media For B2B
- Andy Brudtkuhl (@abrudtkuhl), Chief Web Guru, 48Web
- Dave Kurns (@davekurns), Interactive Editorial Director, Meredith Integrated Marketing
- Nathan Wright (@nathantwright), Owner, Lava Row
- Brianne Sanchez (@juice_brianne), dmJuice.com
- Jill Haverkamp (@jkeyla), PR & Marketing Director, Olde Main Brewing
- Mike Templeton (@miketempleton), Chief Strategist, Dosovo
- Chris Snider (@chrissnider), Assistant Managing Editor For Digital, The Des Moines Register
2111 Dixon Street
Des Moines, IA 50316
11:30: Doors open for networking
12:00: Lunch is served
Cost: $20 Members / $35 Non-Members / $17 Students
Our panel has had some fun organizing a bit of material beforehand and I look forward to meeting everyone at AAF and helping to answer questions. If you’re in the area, or even if you aren’t [a friend of mine on Twitter (@annetteschulte) is driving down from Cedar Rapids], please stop by and join us.